- We may require your personal information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. We may also retain your personal information for internal record keeping and/or for analysing the trends and improving our products and services and or to better your experience on our Website.
- Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business or assets (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings), we may transfer the personal information we have collected to the relevant entity.
- We shall retain the personal information only for the period necessary for the fulfillment of the above stated purposes, and shall destroy the same thereafter.
- For the avoidance of doubt, it is to clarify that we may use or display links to the other websites. However, once you have used these links to leave our Website, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such other websites and such websites are not governed by this privacy statement.
- We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.